Friday, February 10, 2006

Hawk with his Soul Mate

pilgrims

Those long lonely years, a terrible sense of forlorness and the desperate attempt to beat both with work,work and more work seems to have been well worth the strife if that has led me to finding my soul mate.

Marital bliss shall never outshine the warmth and support I got from all my close friends. I remain in gratitude to you all.

Loving a person under the same roof is a gentle exercise at opening the flood gates of compassion I guess.

I am just trying to do my home work better.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally i get to see 'the fotos'. Have a great and contented marrried life.

Friday, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just how did u know she was your soul mate? I have always wondered about the concept of soul mates...do they really exist? Congratulations on your wedding..I wish you all the happiness life can offer..

Saturday, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Himavalbhadraanandatheerthathiruvadigal said...

Wishing you all the best...

Monday, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Babu said...

so the day finally arrived and you are married!!! I'm so happy for u. Congrats, on behalf of me n my friends from 98 batch. Be happy like a hippo!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Aj and Laxmi,

Congratulations! Wow, this is so great. You actually took the plunge and you seem very happy. Shall send email.
effie

Tuesday, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Laxmi & Ajai!
Wishing you all the very best.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home